bicnut

Default Read only folders

I tried to save an excel file but the message keeps coming up that the folder
is read only. I've been into the folder's properties and the read only box
is unchecked. All the files in the folders are not read only either. The
only way I've been able to save the file is by doing so on to my desktop.
Can anybody tell my what to do? Thanks
Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

bicnut wrote:
I tried to save an excel file but the message keeps coming up that the folder
is read only. I've been into the folder's properties and the read only box
is unchecked. All the files in the folders are not read only either. The
only way I've been able to save the file is by doing so on to my desktop.
Can anybody tell my what to do? Thanks

Personally, I'd save the file somewhere then shut everything down and reboot the
machine to see if the problem persists.

Good luck....

Bill