Shelley Parkin

Default My speadsheet won't change out of Read Only - Help!!

any help on how to change the read only option from an excell spreadshet
would be greatly appreciated. I have been through properties etc and the read
only option is NOT highlighted, so not sure whats going on.
I am trying to create a spreadsheet but am not able to update it and save
because of this read only problem

regards

Shelley Parkin
Dave Peterson

Excel talks to windows, too.

If that file is marked as ReadOnly, then excel will respect that.

If the file is on a drive that you only have Readonly access, then excel/windows
knows that, too.

Any chance???

--

Dave Peterson