moglione1

Default Concatenate multiple cells

Does anybody know if you can concatenate multiple rows.

E.g. I have

12
13
70
99
01
02
76

I want to put these into one cell seperated by ; E.g.
12;13;70;99;01;02;76

--
moglione1
moglione1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26414

JE McGimpsey

Take a look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/multicat.html

In article ,
moglione1
wrote:

Does anybody know if you can concatenate multiple rows.

E.g. I have

12
13
70
99
01
02
76

I want to put these into one cell seperated by ; E.g.
12;13;70;99;01;02;76

Alan

With the data in A1:A7 or any array, alter the cell references, try
=A1&";"&A2&";"&A3&";"&A4&";"&A5&";"&A6&";"&A7
Regards,
Alan.
"moglione1" wrote
in message ...

Does anybody know if you can concatenate multiple rows.

E.g. I have

12
13
70
99
01
02
76

I want to put these into one cell seperated by ; E.g.
12;13;70;99;01;02;76

--
moglione1
moglione1's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=396874

Paul Sheppard

moglione1 Wrote:
Does anybody know if you can concatenate multiple rows.

E.g. I have

12
13
70
99
01
02
76

I want to put these into one cell seperated by ; E.g.
12;13;70;99;01;02;76

Yes try this
=CONCATENATE(A1,";",A2,";",A3,";",A4,";",A5,";",A6 ,";",A7)

Paul

--
Paul Sheppard
Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783

moglione1

Ok.

Still no further with this. Forgot to mention there is about 2000 rows
of data.

And they are going to change sometime depending on the filter in place.

Any more ideas please.

--
moglione1
moglione1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26414
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=396874

JE McGimpsey

You're probably not going to get much help if you don't say why the
previous suggestions won't work for you. Why would anyone want to put
more time into playing "bring me a rock"?

The macro I suggested will easily concatenate 2000 rows in less than a
second.

The number of In article
,
moglione1