Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Corne

Default hyperlink to file

This week I have changed from excel 1997 to 2003. When I press on my
hyperlink to a file I get the message "the address from this site is
not valid. Check the address and try again (in dutch)" When ik correct
my hyperlink-address again, it works again, but when I SAVE the file
the hyperlink adjust again and I get the same message.

The hyperlink changes from:

L:\publicaties\bibliotheek\accreditaties_certifica ties\I006-RvA
certificaat zwartwit (uk).pdf

to:

../../BESTAND/publicaties/bibliotheek/accreditaties_certificaties/I006-RvA
certificaat zwartwit (uk).pdf

verandering van \ naar / ?

L: is our server...

Thanks,