mower man

Default Macro To put data from one sheet to another

I have a workbook which has about 10 pages. Is there a macro or way I can
link certain cells? I want to enter info. in cell A1 on first worksheet and
have it come up in cell b1 on sheet two and cell d3 on page 3. Or something
like that.
Paul B

mower man, try this in sheet 2 and 3 =Sheet1!A1

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"mower man" wrote in message
I have a workbook which has about 10 pages. Is there a macro or way I can
link certain cells? I want to enter info. in cell A1 on first worksheet

and
have it come up in cell b1 on sheet two and cell d3 on page 3. Or

something
like that.

ratt

I have multiple worksheets and wish to use data from a cell in one
worksheet in a formula in a different worksheet..ie take data from A
WORKSHEET TITLED GRAND TOTAL FOR B-SHIFT INTO A FORMULA in R17 for use
a different worksheet in CELL B4 (in a formual to determine # of
computer epaired per hour automatically by the data entered into the
worksheet titled GRAND TOTAL FOR B-SHIFT). am using vb command
buttons to calculate figures per hour and have the results appear in a
cell b4 to b 15, using a number of different command buttons; one for
each hour)
tks

ratt out

--