csmtorque

Default jpg Image Altered when emailed to recipient.

I have a question that has quite a few people stumped.

We utilize Excel pricing sheets at work, that we created, as a quick pricing
guide. The guide is set up to be prined out for the customer, and includes
our company logo. The logo was created in Corel, and imported into Excel.
All our office computers are set up with O2k3. When the doc was originally
created, it displayed perfectly on that computer. When that doc is emailed,
only the jpg is changed, and the same change is suffered on every page (about
15 pages total).

The jpg almost appears to have a mixup in the font type when emailed, as the
letters are slightly jumbled and overlapping. Of course, the original doc
does not have this problem.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Anne Troy

Are you sure it's a JPG? Are you resizing AFTER you send? What's the
resolution of the JPG and what's the resolution of the monitors on which
they're being viewed? Hubby uses 300 dpi for JPG when exporting from
CorelDraw.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com