J.Smith

Default Form-filling application with Excel (background image)?

Is there a way to place a background image on a sheet and print the damn
thing as well?
When I set the image as a sheet background, it won't print.

I need this to create a form-filling application, where I place a scanned
form image on the background (so that cells remain in the foreground), and
align editable cells over blank datafields on that form. Is that possible at
all with Excel 03?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ron de Bruin

Hi J.Smith

You can try this

Or
If you insert a Autoshape to your sheet you can place
a picture in it(change transperancy to your needs)

See Debra's site for how to do it with Comments(the same for a Auto shape)
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl