jeb4nardo

Default How do I disable border double-click navigation in Excel?

When you select a cell in Excel 2002 (I believe this is true in other
versions as well) and double-click on the top or bottom border you will be
taken to the cell at the beginning or end of your data. This is similar to
pressing CTRL + HOME, CTRL + END, etc. How do I disable the mouse function
that allows border double-click navigation?

Thanks!
Dave Peterson

This disables that feature, but it also breaks something nice.

Tools|options|Edit tab|uncheck Allow cell drag and drop.

(I like dragging and dropping, so I've learned to be more careful where I
click.)

--

Dave Peterson