Katherine

Default Keyboard shortcut for double click in Excell cell

I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut for when I want to edit a cell in Excel.
Right now, I always have to double click in the cell in order to edit it.
Norman Jones

Hi Katherine,

Use the F2 function key.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Katherine" wrote in message
I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut for when I want to edit a cell in
Excel.
Right now, I always have to double click in the cell in order to edit it.

Ron de Bruin

Use F2

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Katherine" wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut for when I want to edit a cell in Excel.
Right now, I always have to double click in the cell in order to edit it.

IanRoy

Hi, Katherine;
F2 (function key)
Regards,
IanRoy

"Katherine" wrote:

I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut for when I want to edit a cell in Excel.
Right now, I always have to double click in the cell in order to edit it.

RagDyer

<F2 puts you in the cell at the *end*.
<F2 <Home puts you in the cell at the *begining*.
--

HTH,

RD

"Katherine" wrote in message
I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut for when I want to edit a cell in Excel.
Right now, I always have to double click in the cell in order to edit it.

RagDyer

I guess you could be right.
Getting run over by a Zebra hurts just as much as getting run over by a
horse, or as Peo once said, could also be a reindeer.<g

Katherine wrote:

I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut for when I want to edit a cell in

Excel.
Right now, I always have to double click in the cell in order to edit

it.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

Bill Sharpe

For speed, a double click may be faster or slower than F2, depending on
where your fingers are when you decide to edit a cell. F2 is certainly
the right response to the subject line.

Bill