Dave Peterson

I like clicking in the formula bar, since I can place the insertion point where
I want to make changes.

Bill Sharpe wrote:

For speed, a double click may be faster or slower than F2, depending on
where your fingers are when you decide to edit a cell. F2 is certainly
the right response to the subject line.

Bill

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
But if the real question was to find a quicker way to edit a cell????

Hence the "another option" preamble (preamble???).

RagDyer wrote:

And ... the title (subject) of the thread isssss ...?<bg

RD

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
another option.

Just select the cell, then click in the formula bar at the top.

Katherine wrote:

I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut for when I want to edit a cell
in

Excel.
Right now, I always have to double click in the cell in order to
edit it.

--

Dave Peterson

--