Jo Miller

Default "Sharing violation" error?

When saving an existing doc in Excel, for the last 3-4 days, I've started
getting the following message: Your changes could not be saved to
'Timesheet1.xls' because of a sharing violation. Excel has created a
temporary file ....you can save the temporary file as new name or lose your
changes.....

No one else is in the doc - any ideas how to get this to stop. I'm having
to grab the temporary file(s) to keep my current doc. HELP PLEASE !!!