Default Extract icon from *.exe

Hi all;

In XL2000 I've created a ControlPopUp menu on the main toolbar of XL,
listing the files in a specific directory and its subfolders(namely, My
Documents folder).

How can I extract the icon of the files listed in menu items and use
the extracted icon as a FaceID of the menu, by VBA ?

Thanks all.

Jim Rech

No chance you'd be satisfied using a faceid that's "close enough" like 66
for Excel files?

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
wrote in message
oups.com...
| Hi all;
|
| In XL2000 I've created a ControlPopUp menu on the main toolbar of XL,
| listing the files in a specific directory and its subfolders(namely, My
| Documents folder).
|
| How can I extract the icon of the files listed in menu items and use
| the extracted icon as a FaceID of the menu, by VBA ?
|
| Thanks all.

Thanks for the response Mr.Rech,

I'll keep trying ...