Lord_Ilpalazo

Default Selecting a criteria range over two sheets?

Hello,
I am using advanced filters to filter out blank rows (using an OR
function) between several columns. I have created a macro that copies
the selected columns(adjacent or non-adjacent)to another sheet and then
performs the filter. This method has worked great, but just recently,
the sheet where I copy all of the columns from is full, so I have to
extend to another. It wouldn't be too much trouble copying the columns
from two sheets into another sheet manually and THEN run the filter
macro, but the criteria range expands over two sheets as well. Is there
a way to expand the criteria range past 256 columns?

-Eddie

--
Lord_Ilpalazo
Lord_Ilpalazo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25722

FSt1

hi,
256 columns 65536 rows. that's it. cannot expand, can not reduce. hard
coded into excel. nothing no one can do about it.

sorry

FSt1