Johnnyy2k

Default Specify a null value in an Excel Database criteria range

I want to return a set of records that were reported before a specified date
and have no value in the Finished column. I need to specify a null value in
a criteria range: For eaxmple ReportDate and ACTFINISH are my two headers and
<=38292 and Null are my criteria respectively.

Any ideas

Peo Sjoblom

Using advanced filter leave the criteria headers empty, assume we use H1 and
H2, H2 empty and in H2 put

=AND(A5<=--"11/01/04",B5="")

where A5 is the first data cell in ReportDate and B5 the first data cell in
ACTFINISH

check copy to another location, in the criteria range put $H$1:$H$2

click oK

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom