Teacher1

Default Print a screen shot in Excel?

Can I print a screen shot in Excel?
Peo Sjoblom

I would probably paste the screen print picture it into word and print from
there but it is possible, you might provide some more information of what you
are trying to do

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

Can I print a screen shot in Excel?

Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

Teacher1 wrote:
Can I print a screen shot in Excel?

Yes - screen shots are not a function of Excel, but rather of your
operating system. With XP if you hit "Print Screen" it sends a screen
shot to your clip board. From there you can paste it into Paint or
something and print it. Somewhat cumbersome.

On my machine I've installed a free app called PrintKey 2000 that sends
a screen shot just of the open window to itself from where you can
directly print it, save it to disk, etc. Much nicer than how XP treats
print screens out of the box.

Good luck...

Bill
Don Guillett

IF you mean to print just a part of the worksheet, then temporarily change
the print area and print.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software