Charles

Default Formatting of x axis

I have a chart and on the x axis I have days (January 1st 2005 - January 31
2005).
What I woul like to be able to do is HIGHLIGHT in red specific days (for
example weekends. In this case (Jan 1 and 2nd, 8, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22,23, 29
30) is this possible if so how (All other days in the x axis should remain as
Black.
Thank you very much!
Regards Charles
Frans van Zelm

Dear Charles,

Next will be an ugly trick! But it works in a way, in Excel XP.
Put <spaces before all saturdays, sundays *and* mondays. Include these
cells when you create your chart.
The weekends will stand out by enlarged marker lines.

There will be a better way by using intelligent VBA. But I'm not
intelligent.

I first tried conditional formatting by
=OR(MOD(D6-38353;7)=0;MOD(D6-1-38353;7)=0)
That works fine in worksheet cells but it doesn't show in the chart.

Frans