KoriBustard

Default Can I print bold text with unbolded border

I can format a cell with bold text and unbolded underline but when I print it
prints bold underline. Is there anyway to print the text as bold and the
underline as not bold?
Richard Neville

Probably not. Underlining is a function of the Font menu, so bold fonts have
bold underlines. However, you can use the Border menu in Format-Cells to
apply an unbolded bottom border to the cell.