Mark

Default Excel 2002 Will Not Print Text Boxes

I created an excel worksheet with multiple 3D text boxes. When I try and
print, some do not print out (About 70% of the text boxes do print out). In
Properties, the "Print Object" is selected, but it still doesn't work. When
I do a Print Preview, those certain text boxes do not appear. So this is not
a printer issue.

Also, some arrows (used between text boxes - like a flow chart) also do not
print out. Any help?

Thanks
Bernard Liengme

This is almost certainly a printer problem. I would start by reinstalling
the printer with the newest driver
Just because Print Preview is OK does not mean the printer will do as it is
told.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Mark" wrote in message
I created an excel worksheet with multiple 3D text boxes. When I try and
print, some do not print out (About 70% of the text boxes do print out).
In
Properties, the "Print Object" is selected, but it still doesn't work.
When
I do a Print Preview, those certain text boxes do not appear. So this is
not
a printer issue.

Also, some arrows (used between text boxes - like a flow chart) also do
not
print out. Any help?

Thanks

Mark

I tried that, but am still getting the same issue.

Also, I think I may be a bit confused by your response, but please bear with
me. The Print Preview matches what actually gets printed. Both Print
Preview and the physically printed worksheet are missing text boxes.

Thanks,
Mark