JRD

Default Changing defaults

Is there any way of changing the dafault fonts / colours etc. I am making
lots of scatterplots but would prefer them all to have titles that are 16
font and axis titles that are 14 font and background that is yellow etc etc.
Is there any way to avoid having to change all these things everytime I open
a new xl spreadsheet and make a new scatterplot / chart.

John
Ron de Bruin

Hi JRD

Look in the help for templates and save a workbook template as Book.xlt in your xlstart folder

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl