JohnUK

Default Changing Defaults in VBA 2

I need a code that opens a workbook, and then saves it as
another workbook that already exists, without it telling
me, the file already exists, do you want to replace it?
I just want it to do it without it asking me.
When you want this done on a dozen workbooks, it gets a
bit tedious keep pressing the yes button, when everything
else runs through smoothly via code.
Many thanks in advance
John

Otto Moehrbach

John
Put these statements before and after the code that saves the workbook:
Put This Statement Before The Statement That Results In An Alert.

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

Put This Statement After The Statement That Results In An Alert.

Application.DisplayAlerts = True

HTH Otto