Jen

Default Continuing Number Sequence

We use a PO Sytem. I know there is a way to type in the first number and then
by clicking a button the numbers will continue down the page without taking
time to type each of them in. PLEASE HELP, for the life of me i can't
remember how to do it
(i.e 04-002
04-003
04-005

Thanks a Bunches
Alex

Jen

In cell A1 type 04-001.
In cell A2 type 04-002

Now highlight using mouse and place mouse over small black box in bottom
left hand corner and drag down.

This ought to fill your series as you require.

Hope that helps.

Alex

"Jen" wrote:

We use a PO Sytem. I know there is a way to type in the first number and then
by clicking a button the numbers will continue down the page without taking
time to type each of them in. PLEASE HELP, for the life of me i can't
remember how to do it
(i.e 04-002
04-003
04-005

Thanks a Bunches

Niek Otten

Typ 04-002 in a cell. Move your cursor to the riht-bottom corner, where you
see a little black square. Once the cursor shape changes to a light cross,
press the left button and drag down.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten