gearoid

Default Advanced filter and Criteria Range

I'm trying to get used to the advanced filter at the moment and the criteria
range in Excel .... I think I have it working as expected, but each time I
change the critera (say changing a name from "John" to "James"), the list
isnt refreshed/refiltered to show the new criteria that I entered.

I have to go through the menu "Data/Filter/AutoFilter" to refresh the list
to show whatever it is I changed in the Criteria.... is this normal
behaviour?
Duke Carey

Yes - that is how it works. You may want to experiment instead with
Autofilter. This will allow you to choose your criteria from a dropdown, and
the data refreshes immediately