Polina

Default Copying Formulas PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

I have a list of data in a column and I want to paste the list somewhere but
I want the paste to work this way I need it to paste the list in column Q by
row so I want it to paste Q1,Q2,Q3 instead is pastes Q1,R1 and I think its
because I am pasting across and not down, but is there any way I can get
around this
Sloth

Your post is very confusing. If you highlight the list and select copy.
Then select the top cell you want to paste to and select paste (Example:
A1:A10 to B1:B10). If you want to paste a vertical list horizontaly (Example
A1:A10 to B1:K1), then you have to right click the starting cell to paste in
and select paste special. Then click the "Transpose" box.

You say you want to paste to Q1,Q2,Q3 etc. but then you say you are pasting
across. Q1,Q2,Q3 is going down. And what do you mean by "paste the list in
column Q by row"? If I haven't answered your question already, please
clarify what you are trying to do and I will try again.