badgercat

Default not wordwrapping last two lines in cell

In cell 3C I have 18 lines that will wordwrap.
the last two sentences will not wordwrap
the last two sentences list about 10 words each and then run off the cell
and cannot be seen.

Any ideas how to fix this

Thanks in Advance

Dave Peterson

If you sprinkle alt-enters (to force a new line within the cell) every 80-100
characters, you'll be able to see lots more than the 1000 or so characters that
is documented in excel.

--

Dave Peterson
David McRitchie

Also once you force the height of a row, Excel will assume that is what
you want and will no longer adjust it for you. Merged cells also
interfere. Jim Rech wrote a macro to readjust heights, but not
shrink heights for rows with merged cells.
http://google.com/groups?threadm=eJR...ic rosoft.com

"Dave Peterson" wrote ...