docfluir

Default Can I open documents made with Quatro Pro with Excel

I have some documents that were created with Corel Quatro Pro. I need to open
them. I was wondering if there was a converter for Excel to allow me to open
these documents.
I no longer have the machine with Quatro Pro on it. My current machine is
running Office XP.
Any suggestions??

Earl Kiosterud

You can get a converter from Microsoft for *.wb3 files.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN
After you run it, you should have wb3 in the File Type box in File - Open in
Excel.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"docfluir" wrote in message
I have some documents that were created with Corel Quatro Pro. I need to
open
them. I was wondering if there was a converter for Excel to allow me to
open
these documents.
I no longer have the machine with Quatro Pro on it. My current machine is
running Office XP.
Any suggestions??

docfluir

The file type I need to open is .qpw.
I think the converter is for an older version of Quatro.
Are there any converters for .qpw file extentions in Excel.

"docfluir" wrote in message
I have some documents that were created with Corel Quatro Pro. I need to
open
them. I was wondering if there was a converter for Excel to allow me to
open
these documents.
I no longer have the machine with Quatro Pro on it. My current machine is
running Office XP.
Any suggestions??

Earl Kiosterud

Doc,

You don't say which release of QP created your .qpw files.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"docfluir" wrote in message
I have some documents that were created with Corel Quatro Pro. I need to
open
them. I was wondering if there was a converter for Excel to allow me to
open
these documents.
I no longer have the machine with Quatro Pro on it. My current machine
is
running Office XP.
Any suggestions??

gsingh2000

I recieved a Quatro Pro file and I saved it as excel. The process I
followed is: Saved the Quatro Pro Document as a 123.wks file, opened
that file in excel and then saved as an excel file.

The file does not work in Excel. It has some macros too. What should I
do? Pls advise.

--
gsingh2000
gsingh2000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25303