123102

Default mail merge

I'm trying to create file folder labels in word using Excel as the database.
My database is 86 rows long. When I get to the step that asks you to select
the records to merge, I select all the records in the list . When I complete
the merge, it only creates 30 file labels (1 sheet of labels) How do I get
the other 56 rows to become file labels?
Earl Kiosterud

123,

This is a good question for a Word group. I seem to remember a button you
have to use for this in the Word mail merge process, but I don't recall the
details. Mention which version of Word you're using, as the mail merge
process changed along the way.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"123102" wrote in message
I'm trying to create file folder labels in word using Excel as the
database.
My database is 86 rows long. When I get to the step that asks you to
select
the records to merge, I select all the records in the list . When I
complete
the merge, it only creates 30 file labels (1 sheet of labels) How do I
get
the other 56 rows to become file labels?

Gord Dibben

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP