nfbelo

Default *-- VLOOKUP --*

Hi,

I would like some help with this issue. In my worksheet I have:

A B C M1 N1
320 LIS 11040 333 LIS
320 OPO 12500
333 LIS 13000
1011 LIS 5000 Total (O1) = 13000
320 FNC 15900
1011 OPO 14000
333 OPO 12000

When I use M1 and N1 in my VLOOKUP I need O1 to give 13000, i.e, I need to
join cols A+B in a VLOOKUP to get C.
Should I use VLOOKUP, if so How?
Thanks

cmart02

YOu can do this:

=INDEX(ColumnC,MATCH(M1&N1,ColumnA&ColumnB,0),1)

Now, press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER and it is done.

I am recruting new members for my forum below... The site went live this
weekend and if you wish to take part, please, join me there so that we can
exchange some ideas. :-D

--
Regards
Robert