Alex St-Pierre

Default make a vlookup using a variable path

Hello,
I have 10 files which are identicals. In han other workbook, I use vlookup
from any of the 10 files depending of the records. In this workbook, I have a
column which contains the name of each files from which I would like to make
the vlookup. So, I would like to make a vlookup using a variable path name.
What is the function to convert a variable path name in text to a real path
name in Vlookup ?
VLOOKUP($A2;concatenate("c:\";B2;"Merge!$B$2:$AL$3 00");2;0)
B2 = variable file name
Thanks,
--
Alex St-Pierre