jdb

Default Sort Problem

I have a file with 500 row, 7+ columns of data. At some point last year, I
must have sorted it without highlighting the last column. Consequently, it
is all discombobulated.

In future, I will sort it by highting the rows rather than all the cells.

However, I am wondering if there is some way to 'lock in' a sort so that
every time I sort it, all the columns are automatically included (ie - is
there a way to remove stupid human error)?

--
Joe
Jimbola

The best way to do this would be to create your own macro and then attach it
to a button that initiates the sort.
Simply record how you want to do a sort, add a command button and then
attach the button to your macro.

If you need more help come back