Awissa

Default Automatic Number Sequence

I would like to make a form in excel that automatically generates a number of
the form in one of the cells. How can I go about doing this, that everytime I
print a sheet it automatically generates a new number in the sequence? I have
tried playing around with macros and it doesn't seem to change, only stay at
a specific number. Is there an easier formula that this can be done with or
do I have to use macro's and how do I do it with macro's if that's what's
required?? It's a product information form for new products that need
entering into the system.
Norman Jones

Hi Awissa,

See J.E. McGimpsey's suggestions at: