Gordon

Default Sheet tabs not showing - 2003

I have a workbook in Excel 2003 where the only way I can get the sheet tabs
to show is by inserting a worksheet. If I then click on one of the "real"
worksheets, the tabs disappear! I do have "show worksheet tabs" checked in
Tools-options-view.
How do I correct this?

thanks.

Gordon

"Gordon" wrote in message
I have a workbook in Excel 2003 where the only way I can get the sheet tabs
to show is by inserting a worksheet. If I then click on one of the "real"
worksheets, the tabs disappear! I do have "show worksheet tabs" checked in
Tools-options-view.
How do I correct this?

thanks.

In fact it's quite weird - this only happens on one sheet. If I'm on that
sheet, then the worksheet tabs are missing - if I insert a sheet, the tabs
re-appear, and if I go to another sheet, the behaviour is normal!

Gordon

<Andy wrote in message ...
Hi

Are you sure that there are no macros on the sheet that might be giving
you this strange behaviour?

Andy.

No, there are no macros!

Gordon

Gordon wrote:

I have a workbook in Excel 2003 where the only way I can get the sheet

tabs
to show is by inserting a worksheet. If I then click on one of the

"real"
worksheets, the tabs disappear! I do have "show worksheet tabs" checked

in
Tools-options-view.
How do I correct this?

thanks.

--

Dave Peterson

I'm not sure what the problem was - I copied the data to a new sheet,
deleted the "offending" one, and all is now hunkey-dorey!