a-leano

Default Impoting data from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2

Hi,

I am being asked to create an spreadsheet whe

*Sheet 1 has data that someone will update and add to daily
*Sheet 2 has data only from a specific range of columns from sheet 1 that
updates real time based on what you are adding or changing on sheet 1.

Example: Sheet 1 has information in columns A to M but sheet 2 only needs
information from columns C and G-K. However, they want the data from sheet 1,
columns C and G-K to update automatically to sheet 2 based on the updates
they do on sheet 1. Does that make sense or did I make it more confusing? :)

Is this possible? If so, how do I do that?

Thank you so much in advance!

a-leano
Gord Dibben

Copy the columns needed then EditPaste SpecialPaste Links from Sheet1 to
Sheet2.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP