Frank Clayton

Default How to print a worksheet but number the pages by workbook

I am printing a workbook with 6 worksheet of 6 pages each. I need to print a
worksheet but have the pages numbers done by workbook.
ie instead of 1 of 3, in need to have 6 of 38
Gord Dibben

Frank

Let me try to get this.

You have one workbook with six worksheets. Right?

Each worksheet will produce 6 printed pages. Right?

You want the pages numbered 1 of 36, 2 of 36, etc. Assume 38 was a typo.
Right?

Select all 6 sheets by selecting first one then SHIFT + Click on sheet six.

Do your page setup and Header/footer setup on the first sheet then "print".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:01:03 -0800, "Frank Clayton" <Frank
wrote:

I am printing a workbook with 6 worksheet of 6 pages each. I need to print a
worksheet but have the pages numbers done by workbook.
ie instead of 1 of 3, in need to have 6 of 38

Dave Peterson

And if you know how many printed sheets there are, couldn't you just type that
in the header/footer.

Instead of using:

&[Page] of &[Pages]
use