rrdiorio

Default How to print multiple worksheets in one workbook on the same page.

I want to create a worksheet that have a different number of columns in
different sections. If I create a new worksheet for each section, can I
print multiple worksheets on the same page within the same workbook?

Can I use different column formats within the same worksheet? For example
the top part of my form is only 4 columns the sections to follow are 5 to 7
columns wide.
Earl Kiosterud

rrdiorio,

I want to create a worksheet that have a different number of columns in
different sections.

Not if they're above/below one another.

If I create a new worksheet for each section, can I
print multiple worksheets on the same page within the same workbook?

Not directly. You'd have to make a single sheets with link to the various
sheets, then print that sheet.

Can I use different column formats within the same worksheet? For example
the top part of my form is only 4 columns the sections to follow are 5 to
7
columns wide

No, other than some hanky-panky with merged cells (not recommended).

If you don't need spreadsheet functionality, consider doing this in Word,
using a table.
--
Earl Kiosterud

"rrdiorio" wrote in message
I want to create a worksheet that have a different number of columns in
different sections. If I create a new worksheet for each section, can I
print multiple worksheets on the same page within the same workbook?

Can I use different column formats within the same worksheet? For example
the top part of my form is only 4 columns the sections to follow are 5 to
7
columns wide.

Jay

If you don't need spreadsheet functionality, consider doing this in
Word, using a table.

If you do need spreadsheet functionality, you could use
Insert Object
in Word to embed an Excel spreadsheet in a Word document. Then do it again
to embed a second spreadsheet.