Dee

Default Headers & Footers

Is there are way to have a different header or footer on each sheet in my
workbook. I have a spreadsheet with each sheet having the name of a
physician. There are 10 sheets in total. I would like to put the physician
name and site # in each sheet as my header. Each sheet may consist of more
than one page so I would like to have sheet 1 named "Smith" to have the
header say Site 1 - Dr. Smith and sheet 2 name "Lacombe" for the header to
say Site 2 - Dr. Lacombe etc.

Thanks in advance for your help. I am using Excel 2003.

Regards,

Dee
Michael

Hi Dee. You can have a different header/footer for each worksheet in a
workbook. Just select each sheet and go to view header/footer.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Dee" wrote:

Is there are way to have a different header or footer on each sheet in my
workbook. I have a spreadsheet with each sheet having the name of a
physician. There are 10 sheets in total. I would like to put the physician
name and site # in each sheet as my header. Each sheet may consist of more
than one page so I would like to have sheet 1 named "Smith" to have the
header say Site 1 - Dr. Smith and sheet 2 name "Lacombe" for the header to
say Site 2 - Dr. Lacombe etc.

Thanks in advance for your help. I am using Excel 2003.

Regards,

Dee

Earl Kiosterud

Dee,

With one sheet selected, do File - Page setup - Header/Footer - Custom
header. Put in the header for that sheet. Go on to the next sheet.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com/