Avanti007

Default how to make an order form for a Flower sale?

we have a local club that sells flowers each year. I need to make the order
form that will allow me to order several various kinds of flowers for several
different people.
John Mansfield

When you open Excel, go to the standard toolbar and hit File - New. If
using Excel 2003, you might get options that say "on my computer" and
"Templates from Office Online". You can find a Sales Invoice template under
the "on my computer" which can be easily changed to a sales order template.

In other versions of Excel, look within the tabs containing templates when
you choose File - New.

Also, Microsoft's site has a wide variety of templates at the URL below

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

----
Regards,
John Mansfield