John Mansfield

When you open Excel, go to the standard toolbar and hit File - New. If
using Excel 2003, you might get options that say "on my computer" and
"Templates from Office Online". You can find a Sales Invoice template under
the "on my computer" which can be easily changed to a sales order template.

In other versions of Excel, look within the tabs containing templates when
you choose File - New.

Also, Microsoft's site has a wide variety of templates at the URL below

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Avanti007" wrote:

we have a local club that sells flowers each year. I need to make the order
form that will allow me to order several various kinds of flowers for several
different people.