Paul (ESI)

Default Paste and automatically move cells

I am creating an Excell spreadsheet. I have not used Excell in a long time,
so I cannot remember if what I am asking is possible. Is there a way to paste
data into a group of cells and have Excell move the existing cells down
instead of having the new data write over it?

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul
Express Scripts,
Charting the future of pharmacy
Kassie

Hi Paul

Copy the selection (Ctrl V)

Move to the insertion point
Press<Ctrl<Shift<+
Select option to move cells down

"Paul (ESI)" wrote:

I am creating an Excell spreadsheet. I have not used Excell in a long time,
so I cannot remember if what I am asking is possible. Is there a way to paste
data into a group of cells and have Excell move the existing cells down
instead of having the new data write over it?

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul
Express Scripts,
Charting the future of pharmacy

HTC

After copying your selection, put your cursor in the first cell that you
would like the selection pasted into. Then right click on the cell, and
select "Insert Copied Cells". You will then be prompted to Shift the Cells
Down or Shift the Cells to the Right. Select your option and this should do
what you are looking for.