MicroSoft Excell (?)

Default Move the last entry in a column to a different cell, when the loc.

I am running a column of decending and assending numerical values and I am
not sure which cell will contain the last entry. However, when the last
numerical figure posts, I need to move this value to another cell location,
automatically. What function can I use to obtain this result? There are blank
cells between the last entry in the column and the desired cell, of
destination. Rather then Copy & Paste. The location and value of the last
entry in a column may vary from month to month, but it is important to
relocate this amount to a new destination cell. I am unaware of any function
that will give me the desired results.
Ron de Bruin

Hi

If you want to copy you need a macro
This will copy the last cell in column A in "sheet1" to A1 in "sheet2"

Sub test()
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A" & Rows.Count) _
.End(xlUp).Copy Sheets("sheet2").Range("A1")

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"MicroSoft Excell (?)" <MicroSoft Excell
wrote in message ...
I am running a column of decending and assending numerical values and I am
not sure which cell will contain the last entry. However, when the last
numerical figure posts, I need to move this value to another cell
location,
automatically. What function can I use to obtain this result? There are
blank
cells between the last entry in the column and the desired cell, of
destination. Rather then Copy & Paste. The location and value of the last
entry in a column may vary from month to month, but it is important to
relocate this amount to a new destination cell. I am unaware of any
function
that will give me the desired results.

Ken Wright

Is the destination cell in the same column as your numbers? If not, and
there is no other number below the last entry you refer to, then you can use

=LOOKUP(9.999E+307,A:A) for last numeric entry in column A

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03