Brian Caraher

Default Copy and Paste and keep format the same

I am trying to copy and paste selected rows from varios workbooks into one
master workbook. When I copy and paste a range of cells I find the rows
collapse and show only one line of text. How can I copy and paste this
information and automatically show all text in that cell? Some rows have one
or two lines of text, others have up to 12 to 14 lines of text.
Dave Peterson

It sounds like you just have to adjust the cell's formatting for word wrap.

Select your cells
format|cells|Alignment tab|check "wrap text"

These are cells that have multiple lines within the cell--caused by
alt-enters????

--

Dave Peterson