rml

Default column heading

I recently open a file that had numbers accross the top and down the sides as
column headings and row headings. Usually, their are letters accross the top
of a worksheet. Now, every time a create a new file, it uses numbers
accross the top. How can I change it back to letters.

Thanks.
Earl Kiosterud

Tools - Options - General. Deselect R1C1 reference style.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com/