trainer07

Default I need to merge text from an Excel doc. into a powerpoint slide?

I am trying to merge text from an Excel document into a PowerPoint slide.
Basically, I have a list of names in Excel that I want to merge into a
Powerpoint name tent. That way I will not have to type the names in Excel
and then type the same names in my Powerpoint name tent slide.
Anne Troy

This would take an extensive bit of code, I think. Why don't you create the
name tents in Word? Then you can merge one side, print, flip it over and
print again (if you want the name on both sides).
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com