CLR

Default Sorry, my clock is off

Hi All...........

Sorry, I just noticed my last few posts were posted 1 hour earlier than when
I actually sent them. I've adjusted my clock now, but I must have some kind
of virus that every once in a while, causes my clock to jump back 1 hour.
This has happened several times to me now. Anybody know what causes it and
how to correct?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Dave Peterson

I don't know what causes it, but I use a desktop shortcut to a .vbs script that
will fix the date/time.

Dana DeLouis converted it so that it can be used in xl.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...932c72cef21fbe

or

http://tinyurl.com/djnys

--

Dave Peterson
CLR

Thanks Dave.............appreciate your response.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I don't know what causes it, but I use a desktop shortcut to a .vbs script

that
will fix the date/time.

Dana DeLouis converted it so that it can be used in xl.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...gramming/brows
e_thread/thread/dee0ee06cf375e7f/e2932c72cef21fbe?q=%22%27SetTime2.vbs+-+Adj
usts+system+time+if+off+by+1+second+or+more.%22&rn um=1&hl=en#e2932c72cef21fb

or

http://tinyurl.com/djnys