dk

Default Visio Text (Number) Automation

Hi. I'm creating an Organization Chart for my company. I have the org
charts already setup with names, shapes, etc; however, I would like to add
the total number or employees in each group, which would add up to larger
group, and finally all the way to the top which will have the total number
for all employees. i would like to somehow automate this process like excel
does wtih a formula (=techdept+accoutningdept) which would add the numbers i
manually filled in the tech and accouting dept, but would add those number
together for the group above that. Thanks.