Jack

Default Links between sheets

Please Help!!!!!!

I need to figure out a way to have several sheets link to a master sheet so
that when I modify a formula on the master sheet the formulas on the
individual sheets will change as well. The only kicker is that the formulas
linked on the individual sheet has to be able to use data on its respective
sheets only.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.