dov

Default how do i find which sheets contain links?

i have a workbook with a lot of sheets.
every time i open it, the system ask me ti update the links, but, i dont
remember that i have links to other workbooks at all !
i can't find where are the links the system refer to.
thanks for your help.

dov rozenfeld
Max

Try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility ..
It's available at Stephen Bullen's page:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
--
Rgds
Max
"dov" wrote in message
i have a workbook with a lot of sheets.
every time i open it, the system ask me ti update the links, but, i dont
remember that i have links to other workbooks at all !
i can't find where are the links the system refer to.
thanks for your help.

dov rozenfeld

Pierre

dov wrote:
i have a workbook with a lot of sheets.
every time i open it, the system ask me ti update the links, but, i

dont
remember that i have links to other workbooks at all !
i can't find where are the links the system refer to.
thanks for your help.

dov rozenfeld

Dov, I find them by doing a find (ctrl+F) and searching for an
exclamation point. "!"

All links to other sheets and workbooks have them. Should shorten the
hunt, in any event.

Pierre