Jerri from Kansas

Default HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO THE FOLDER D:\

How do I get the access to write a CD ...It keeps saying I don't have access
....talk to my administrator...I am administrator

Gary's Student

As a work-around, write the excel file to your desktop. Then use your CD
burn software to burn the file to CD.
--
Gary's Student