HELP!

Default What is folder OLK7 and where can I find it?

When saving Excel files I received from an e-mail, rather than being directed
to my "My Documents" folder, they are directed to this strange folder: OLK7.
I don't know what this folder is and, once anything is saved to this folder,
it is lost forever, because this folder CANNOT be located. I can save files
to it, but I cannot find it and therefore cannot retrieve any files from it.
What is this folder and why, when I receive excell files from an e-mail is it
automatically saved to this folder that doesn't exist on my computer. Any
help would be appreciated! Thank-you
JulieD

Hi

it's a temporary internet folder ... couple of suggestions
- instead of choosing open & then save - which, for me dumps them straight
into this temp folder do either
1) right mouse click on the attachment in your email and choose save and
then choose the location
or
2) open it and then choose SAVE AS and then you can put it whereever you
want

to get your current files out of here, open an email attachment, choose file
/ SAVE AS and you'll see all your other files listed, you can then copy them
one by one out of this folder into another - using the arrow to the right of
the save in drop down arrow to get back to this folder once you've pasted it
where you want it.

hope this makes sense.

Cheers
JulieD