melchizadek132

Default removing unwanted macros...

I have an excel file with multiple worksheets and on a couple worksheets
I have checkboxes. Everytime I open the file, it asks me if I want to
enable or disable the macros. I did not assign any macros to these
checkboxes and I don't want to have others answer this question each
time they use the file on the network. How do I alleviate this
problem?

--
melchizadek132
melchizadek132's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24390