Michael S.

Default Conditional Value

Column A = Job Status
Column B = Date Completed

What I would like to have is if Column A = Done and Column B has no value, I
need to have a warning or a pop up of some kind stating that Column B needs
to have a date value when column A = Done.

Thank you in advance.

Michael S.

In the same column. Column B has to have a date in the cell if Column A =
Done. I do not want users to be able to do anything else until they put the
date of completion in.

I tried the formula you supplied, however I was not able to get it to work.